Wednesday 28 January 2015

Book related haul

Hi booklovers

As I mentioned in my book haul, I went to London in December. Besides books I also bought some book related stuff.

When we went to King's Cross Station to get our Oyster cards, I immediately went to 'Platform 9 3/4' where I bought a key chain, a fridge magnet and a burgundy lanyard and ticket. Because the line was so long, I didn't get my picture taken with the trolley. I liked the cosy little shop better anyway :-)

We also visited Harry Potter Studios and there I bought Xenophilius Lovegood's Necklace, The Marauder's Map and a Butterbeer glass.
My boyfriend got me the beautiful Dobby bookend.

My godson bought me this beautiful Time Turner necklace for Christmas.
 

At Selfridges there was a special section dedicated to Paddington Bear and for nostalgic reasons I had to get a souvenir.


Hope you liked this little book related haul. Let me know in the comments what book related stuff you have or would like to have.

Bye for now!

Annelies

2 comments:

  1. I am dreadfully jealous of your Harry Potter collectables. I only own the time turner, which is broken. Don't wear it. The little knobs at the sides can easily get lost, I am sad to say. The Marauder's Map is just too cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the advice about the necklace. I've worn it a couple of times now and I try to be very careful with it. I can't help it, I just really like how the necklace looks.
      I absolutely adore the Marauder's Map, but I really want to be able to put it in a frame so you can see it even better!

      Delete