Tuesday 6 January 2015

Bookish Goals 2015

Hi booklovers

This blog post is based on a lot of current videos on YouTube: Bookish Goals/Resolutions of 2015.

I'm not going to set that many goals for myself, because I'm still new at all this, but there are a few things I want to try to accomplish:

#1 I've set my Goodreads reading challenge to 50 books - the same amount as in 2014. I think this is an achievable goal.

#2 Read a classic. I have a lot of classics on my book shelves which I got very cheap at Boekenfestijn (a Dutch and Belgian book fair where you can pick up books for practically no money). Unfortunately, I haven't read any of them. So that's something I want to do this year.

#3 Reduce my TBR pile. I haven't counted my TBR pile yet - I'm scared to do so - but I know there are a lot of books in it, so it's time I start reducing it.

#4 Finish / continue some of the series I've already started. I'm going to do a separate blog post on this.

#5 Not buy more books than I did last year. I should probably count the number of books I bought last year, teehee.

At the end of 2015 I will come back to these goals and see how I fared :-)

Bye

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment