Thursday 1 January 2015

Welcome

Welcome and a very Happy New Year to all you book-lovers - and everyone else ;-) - out there!

January 1st, the start of new year and the start of my blog.

I began reading when I was about 6 and I've been reading ever since. My love for books has always been huge and now I want to share that love with all of you.
I've been watching BookTube videos and reading Book Blogs for about a year now and I really want to give my own blog a try.

What you can expect on this blog:
- Book hauls / book related hauls (although I am trying to limit my book buying :-) )
- TBR's
- Wrap ups
- Reviews
- Tags

I hope you'll enjoy my posts and feel free to leave comments!

Bye

Annelies

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to the London book haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to try and post this as soon as possible :-)

      Delete