Saturday 21 February 2015

Books I bought in 2014

Hi booklovers

In my Bookish Goals 2015 one of my goals is to buy less books than last year. In order to do that, I needed to count the amount of books I bought. 
Apparently I bought 45 books (both physical books and e-books). I don't want to brag about the amount of books I got, but I just needed to know to be able to achieve that goal :-)

I know 45 books isn't that much compared to some BookTubers, but I buy all the books myself, so!

I would like to use my local library more often, but since I don't live in an English speaking country, my library doesn't have that many English books. Besides, ever since I was little I've liked owning the books I read, I don't really know why.

How many books do you generally buy in one year? Do you borrow a lot of books from the library or do you want to own all of the books you read?

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment