Thursday 26 February 2015

January - February book haul

Hi booklovers

During the months of January and February I bought 10 books.

Five of them I ordered at bol.com because for me that's the easiest way to order books.

I got:
 
  Splintered - Unhinged - Ensnared
by A.G. Howard

 
















          Shatter me                                            Gathering Darkness
          by Tahereh Mafi                                    by Morgan Rhodes

The other day I went to Waterstones Brussels with one of my best friends and I bought five more books. I know I said I wanted to buy less books this year and knock off some books of my TBR list, but in my defense: my friend bought more books than me :-)

   

Amy & Roger's Epic Detour - Second Chance summer
by Morgan Matson

I haven't read any books by Morgan Matson yet, so I'm curious to see what her writing is like. I wanted to get 'Amy & Roger's Epic Detour' with the pink cover to match 'Second Chance summer' but this was the only one they had.


Noughts & Crosses
by Malorie Blackman
I got this one solely because I've heard Megan Olivier raving about it quite a few times and it's one of her favourite books. Maybe Bre Faucheux and I will do a buddy-read for this book.

    Shadow and Bone                                       Half-Blood
      by Leigh Bardugo                          by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I had a really great time at Waterstones, I love browsing through books and bookshops. Because Waterstones is one of the few English bookstores in Belgium I don't go there very often so I always cherish the time I get to spend there. I find ordering books online very easy, but going to a bookshop is just a whole different experience!
Which do you prefer: going to bookshops or ordering your books online? Which of these books should I read first? Let me know in the comments!    
Bye for now
Annelies               

No comments:

Post a Comment