Monday 11 January 2016

20 books I want to read in 2016.

Hi booklovers

I said in my last post that I wasn't going to set myself any goals this year, but that I might put together a list of books I would like to get to this year.

So here goes. 
Just a little disclaimer, this list is in no particular order and with the exception of two they are not 2016 releases. 
 
A) Books I already own:
* Fairest and Winter by Marissa Meyer
* Royal Assassin by Robin Hobb
* Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
* Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
* Legend by Marie Lu
* Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
* A Storm of Swords (GOT 3) by George R.R. Martin
* The eye of the world (The Wheel of Time 1) by Robert Jordan (This is actually a reread, but it's been so long since I've read them the first time.)
* The Lies of Locke Lamore by Scott Lynch
* The colour of magic (Discworld 1) by Terry Pratchett
* A Trudi Canavan book - either The Magician's Apprentice or Priestess of the White, I'm not sure yet.
* The Elfstones of Shannara (book 2 of the original Shannara trilogy) by Terry Brooks
* These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
 
B) Books I don't own yet:
* Siege & Storm, Ruin & Rising and Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
* Stars Above and Heartless by Marissa Meyer
* Frozen Tides by Morgan Rhodes
 
Have you read any of these books? Let me know in the comments which one I should read first.
 
Bye for now
 
Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment