Monday 18 January 2016

Collective July - December 2015 bookhaul.

Hi booklovers

This is my collective July 'till December bookhaul:
*July
- When you're back - Abbi Glines
- Every last breath - Jennifer L. Armentrout
These are both e-books
 
*August
- Malice - John Gwynne
- The colour of Magic - Terry Pretchett
 
*September
- Queen of Shadows - Sarah J. Maas
- Assassin's Apprentice - Robin Hobb
- The Lies of Locke Lamora - Scott Lynch
 
*October
- Fairest - Marissa Meyer 
- Talon - Julie Kagawa. I bought this one in preparation for the 'Antwerp bookfair' because I wanted to get it signed by Julie Kagawa.
















These are the books I got at the 'Antwerp bookfair':
- Snow Like Ashes - Sara Raasch
- These Broken Stars - Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
- The Way of Shadows - Brent Weeks
- Prince of Thorns - Mark Lawrence
- Fables: Legends in Exile - different authors
- Locke & key: Welcome to LoveCraft - Joe Hill & Gabriel Rodriguez
- Inkt, zweet en tranen - Marec. He's a Belgian cartoonist. I bought this one for my boyfriend and I had it signed.

 














*November
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone illustrated edition
- Royal Assassin - Robin Hobb
- Winter - Marissa Meyer
- Auggie & me - R.J. Palacio. This is an e-book

*December
At the beginning of December I went to 'Boekenfestijn' which is a bookfair where you can get fairly cheap books.
 
- The sworn - Gail Z. Martin
- Shadow prowler - Alexey Pehov

While I was in Ghent I went to a bookstore there and got:
- Red Queen - Victoria Aveyard
- Legend - Marie Lu
 
Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them?
 
Bye for now
 
Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment