Friday 8 April 2016

Friday Reads #3 - April 8th

Hi booklovers

It's been a very long time since I posted anything on my blog :-s so I thought I would do a new Friday Reads post.

I've just had a two week break so I was able to read a decent amount of books, so I might still do a March wrap-up :-)

I just finished the 'Clipped Wings' duology and the novella's by Helena Hunting last night, so tonight I'm going to start 'Ice Like Fire' by Sara Raasch. 'Snow Like Ashes' was the first book I read this year and I really enjoyed it, so I didn't want to wait too long to move on to the sequel.
After much debating I decided to give Audible a try and I chose 'The Eye of the World', book 1 in the 'Wheel of Time' series by Robert Jordan. I only have about 6 hours left, so I'm hoping to finish it this week. At first I was a bit hesitant about getting this type of book as an audiobook, but I love it. It probably helps that this isn't the first time I've read it and that the narrators are doing such a good job. I'm sort of buddy-reading this with Bre Faucheux and she found the story to be a bit confusing at times and maybe that would be the case for me too if I hadn't read the book before.




 











 
I'm not sure if I'll be picking any more books up this week, I might start a book on my e-reader while commuting, but I'm not sure yet which one.
 
Bye for now
 
Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment