Tuesday 9 August 2016

Top 10 Tuesday #2 - August 9.

Hi booklovers

This week's Top Ten Tuesday topic is 'rewind'.
The creators of the meme The Broke and the Bookish compiled a list with almost all the topics of the last six years that we could pick from.


I decided to go with 'Top 10 Auto-buy Authors'. I did a post about this last year, but since then I've discovered a whole bunch of new auto-buy authors.


The two authors that were already on my auto-buy list are:


She writes ya contemporary stories and is the author of The Pushing the Limits and the Thunder Road series. Her PTL series were some of the first YA contemporary stories I read and they made me enjoy the genre very much.


Another (mostly) contemporary writer but this time in the NA genre. I've read all of the books in the Losing it and the Rusk University series and the first (and currently only) book of the Muse series. I'm eagerly awaiting the next books in the RU and the Muse series :-)


These are my other auto-buy authors:


I only need to read the Unexpected Everything and then I will have caught up with her books.


Although I still need to catch up with some of their books, I plan on buying and reading everything these twin sister ever release. The Addicted series is one of my favourite NA contemporary series ever!


Moving on to the fantasy genre. I have read and adored the Grisha trilogy and I plan on reading Six of Crows before Crooked Kingdom comes out.


I really enjoyed the two Snow Like Ashes books that are currently out, so I'm definitely going to read the final installment in the trilogy. And it's safe to say I'll be buying every other books Sara Raasch releases :-)


The same goes for Victoria Aveyard. I really enjoyed Red Queen and Glass Sword. Even though I didn't enjoy Cruel Crown all that much I'm still going to continue with the series and buy every other book she'll release.


Bre is a self-published author and I really enjoy her books. I might be a bit biased, because Bre is a good friend of mine, but she is a good writer and I will always read anything she releases!


And lastly, even though I haven't read Winter or Stars Above yet, I am going to (pre-)order Heartless :-)


Even though I know this is an author I can't buy any new books from since he passed away a couple of years ago, I still own every book in his The Wheel of Time series and I would have bought every other book written by him.

Of course I hope I will add more auto-buy authors to this list.


Who are some of your auto-buy authors? Let me know in the comments.

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment