Thursday 25 August 2016

Top 5 Wednesday #2 - August 24.

Hi booklovers


I know I'm a day late, but I still wanted to post my answers for the Top 5 Wednesday topic this week.

Top 5 Wednesday is a Goodreads group where every Wednesday you post your top 5 books about a certain topic.

This week's topic is 'Top 5 books you want to read before the end of the year'.

These are in no particular order, btw. Also, these are books I already own.

#1 Winter by Marissa Meyer
I've been putting off reading this book, because this book is massive, but I would really like to finish it before the end of the year.

#2 Royal Assassin by Robin Hobb
I read Assassin's Apprentice almost a year ago, so I think it's high time to continue with this trilogy.

#3 The Lies of Locke Lamore
by Scott Lynch
I have heard so many people raving about this book, I'm really intrigued by the premise.

#4 The Colour of Magic
by Terry Pratchett
I've heard this is such a funny book, and I've had it on my shelf for a while now :-)

#5 Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
I really, really, really want to read this one before Crooked Kingdom comes out.

I'm curious to see whether or not I will get to these before 2017 or not.

What are some of the books you would like to read before the end of the year? Let me know in the comments.

Bye for now

Annelies



No comments:

Post a Comment