Wednesday 3 August 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #1 - August 3.

Hi booklovers

Today I'm participating in another new (to me) meme: Waiting on Wednesday. This was created by Breaking the Spine.
In Waiting on Wednesday we talk about new releases we are excited about.

A book I'm really looking forward to it being released is Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo.
I haven't read Six of Crows yet, but I adored the Grisha trilogy, so I'm pretty sure I will love this duology too. I'm really looking forward to going back to that world.

So, I definitely plan on reading SoC before Crooked Kingdom comes out, which is the 27th of September.

What book are you looking forward to being released? Let me know in the comments.

Bye for now

Annelies

2 comments:

  1. One of these days I will read a book by Bardugo. I've even met her, but still haven't read any of her books. :-(
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooh, so jealous that you got to meet Leigh Bardugo. I would loooove to meet her. I hope you enjoy it when you decide to pick up one of her books. I'm going to check out your blog now!

      Delete