Friday 2 September 2016

August 2016 Wrap-up.

Hi booklovers

School has started again, so I'm hoping to keep up my blogging regularly, fingers crossed.

Another month gone by, another wrap-up.

I read six books in August and a few of those books were huge, so yay for me :-)

I enjoyed this second book way more than ACOTAR. There were some points in the story that made me roll my eyes, but I still really liked it. Review to come.
After finishing ACOMAF I was suffering from a mild book hangover, so that's why I decided to pick this up. It was a great way to revisit the VA world. But having read the 'original' book, I missed some of the details. I did, however, enjoy the drawings very much (hmmm, Dimitri).
I finished listening to this and I'm still really enjoying the series and I will definitely continue with it in the future.
This was the first time I've read anything by either authors and I have to say that once I got used to the format, I totally loved it. I even pre-ordered the special Gemina box from theyachronicles.com.au and I can't to get it in the mail :-) I'm going to write a full review.
Actually 4.75 stars

I really enjoyed this book, although it has some flaws, but it was still a pretty good debut novel. Again, review to come. (I'm so behind on reviewing books.)
Actually 3.75 stars
This book was sooooo good. Krista & Becca Ritchie never cease to amaze me with their writing. I have one book left in this series, but I'm scared to pick it up, because I think I'm going to suffer from a major book hangover and I don't want the story to end just yet.
Which books did you read in August? Have you read any of the books I've read? Let me know in the comments.

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment