Thursday 10 November 2016

Anti Bullying Read-A-Thon 2016 TBR.

Hi booklovers


Today I want to share my TBR for the Anti Bullying Read-A-Thon.
This is the third year Sarah Churchill is hosting this Read-A-Thon. Check out her announcement video and the Goodreads group.


Last year I wanted to read three books, but only managed to read one. This year I would like to do better and since I am a member of Audible, I'm going to try to read two books as audiobooks, which should make it easier to read more than one book.


These books are in no particular order:

1) Aristotle and Dante discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz. I'll be listening to this as an audiobook.
2) Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian. Last year I wanted to read Ashes to Ashes only to then realise that this is the third book :-s. I'm also going to listen to this as an audiobook.
3) Last year I'd also planned to read Augie & Me, three short stories about Wonder by R.J. Palacio. I hope I'll get to it this year.
Are you participating in this read-a-thon? Let me know in the comments.

Bye for now

Annelies

1 comment:

  1. Great choices! Thank you so much for taking part and spreading the word xx

    ReplyDelete