Friday 4 November 2016

Friday Reads #8 - November 4.

Hi booklovers

It's been a couple of weeks but I thought I'd do another Friday Reads post.

Since my last Friday Reads I finished the following books:

- Six of Crows (which I really, really, really loved).

Yesterday, I started reading Splintered by A.G. Howard. So far, I'm really enjoying it even though it's a bit weird. But it's a good kind of weird :-) I'm hoping to finish this one this weekend or early next week.

Today, my order of Crooked Kingdom arrived, so I want to start reading that one next - even though I don't want to the story to end just yet.

I'm not sure if I'll be starting a new audiobook next week. If I do, it will probably be Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

My colleague lent me some graphic novels and I might start one of those while commuting, I'm not sure yet.

What are you reading this weekend / next week?

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment