Wednesday 23 November 2016

My Bookish Crate #1 (October 2016) - Unboxing

Hi booklovers

Since I received an e-mail today saying my November My Bookish Crate box has been shipped, I think it's high time to show an unboxing of the October box.


 A full size Funko Pop: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
 The theme card - Dark Retelling
 The theme card - the information about the items you get
 Jack and Sally magnetic bookmarks
 Throne of Glass colouring pencils
 ACOMAF art post cards
 Darkling's Kiss - tinted lip balm
 A letter from the author and a signed bookplate
 The book - Vassa in the night by Sarah Porter

I'm very happy with the items in this book :-)

Are you subscribed to any book subscription boxes? Let me know in the comments.

Bye for now

Annelies




No comments:

Post a Comment