Saturday 28 January 2017

My Bookish Crate #3 - (December 2016) Unboxing

Hi booklovers

This is the unboxing of the December MyBookishCrate box. 

 Again, the design on the info car is stunning
 
 The back of the card contains all the information for the items
A Mia Corvere (Nevernight - Jay Kristoff) Meraki Candle.
This was the first Meraki Candle that I got, but hopefully it won't be the last.
The candle has a very fresh scent. 
Fireheart necklace inspired by Aelin Ashryver from the Throne of Glass series.
I love bookrelated jewellery. 
A tote bag with a quote from A Darker Shade of Magic.
I'm never going to read these books, but it's still a nice tote bag
I hadn't heard of this book before although I have heard of the author.
The synopsis sounds really intriguing.
We also got a matching bookmark, which is always nice. 
I forgot to take individual photos of the Six of Crows inspired notebook (I love this)
and the Red Rising art print.

Even though I haven't read anything by Neil Shusterman before, I'm really intrigued by the synopsis of the book.

I didn't order the January box because the theme and description didn't appeal to me, but I did order the February box. I decided to order the January FairyLoot box and it should arrive sometime next week, so I'm looking forward to that.

Have you ordered any book subscription boxes? Which ones and did you enjoy them? Let me know in the comments.

Bye for now

Annelies

 

No comments:

Post a Comment