Thursday 6 April 2017

Fairyloot #2 - March 2017

Hi booklovers

Last month (March 2017) Fairyloot celebrated their 1 year anniversary and I managed to order their special purple box. The March theme was Myths and Monsters.

Here's my unboxing:

Stunning info card
Silver dragon scale scarf
 Unicorn fairy lights
 Geeky Clean Nephilim candle - this smells soooo good
 Mermaid pocket mirror - this is soooo cute
 A dragon and phoenix magnetic bookmark - these are adorable
 Fairyscoop and an anniversary Fairyloot booklet
 Fallen Online chapter sampler
 
Strange The Dreamer by Laini Taylor

I am really happy with the contents of this box and I'm very excited to read Strange The Dreamer (and the book looks stunning).

Unfortunately, I was too late to order the March box, but I subscribed for the May box (the theme is Warriors and Legends) today, so I have something to look forward to :-)

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment