Wednesday 14 February 2018

Book hauls revisited - January 2016 | 2017

Hi booklovers

Today, I thought I'd take a look at my past book hauls and see which books I've already read and which are still on my TBR. I got this idea from Noveltea Corner on BookTube.

I started keeping track of the books I buy in 2016, so I'll be revisting my January 2016 and 2017 book hauls. 

January 2016

*Murder of Crows by Anne Bishop (I only realised that this was the second book in the 'The Others' series after I had bought it).

*Saga volume 1 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples.

*The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson.

January 2017

*Caraval by Stephanie Garber (Fairyloot).

I'm happy to be able to say that I've since read all of these books/graphic novel. I can assure you, it won't stay that way :-D

Do you keep track of the books you buy? Are you good at reading them (fairly) quickly after buying them? Let me know in the comments.

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment